This issue of the Forum is primarily dedicated to the rapidly-developing coronavirus pandemic. It includes a double dose of messages from NCMB President Bryant A. Murphy, MD, both on topics related to COVID-19, a summary of NCMB actions to date related to the pandemic, and a column on the potential for COVID-19 to intensify burnout in frontline clinicians. Oh, and there will be three open seats for physicians on the North Carolina Medical Board come Nov. 1 - throw your hat into the ring.
- From the NC Professionals Health Program: Burnout and COVID-19 - a battle on two fronts | by Clark Gaither, MD
- “Preemptive” prescribing for COVID-19 | by Bryant A. Murphy, MD, MBA
- Bonus President’s Message: Ensuring patient safety and medical quality in the era of COVID-19 | by Bryant A. Murphy, MD, MBA
- Board Actions Report - Feb. 2020 - March 2020
- 2019 Annual Report video and report
- Call for applicants: physician seats on NCMB available
- NCMB guidance: Training to meet critical healthcare needs